Automating Orders Helps Hilti Cut Overheads
Learn how construction and building supply chain specialist OpenECX helped Hilti achieve a massive reduction in overheads with no cost to Hilti’s customers’.
OpenECX’s e-order technology, powered by CloudTrade, helped Hilti reduce their 8-10 week onboarding process down to just 10 days, amongst a host of other benefits.
The benefits of e-ordering
- Faster implementation of new customer e-commerce relationships
- E-commerce now feasible for low-volume customer relationships
- Rapid adoption of e-commerce by, at no cost to, customers
- Reduced internal requirements for paper-scanning equipment and manual processing
- Reduced volume of paper orders and paper storage and less paper wasted
This case study includes:
- The achievements of Hilty by introducing e-ordering
- Hilti’s business challenge
- How OpenECX helped Hilti
- Management lessons learned