This is a full-time position based in our Newcastle office.
Who we are
CloudTrade is recruiting, we are a young innovative company specialising in cloud-based eDocument solutions. Our company is growing fast having just secured a £2M series A funding round – and we now require more staff to ensure we continue to deliver to our clients. Our core solution intermediates between senders and receivers, extracting data from received documents and presenting it in electronic form for direct ingest into the receivers’ processing environments.
Our unique, patented technology analyses and interprets data-rich documents, intended to be read and understood by humans, without using optical character recognition (OCR), thereby automating existing manual processes.
Who you are
You are university educated with a strong mathematical, logical background with an interest in IT and artificial intelligence who has experience managing a small team. Ready to learn our bespoke, logic based programming language from the bottom up, you possess good problem solving skills and logical thought processes. You’re not just smart, you desire to constantly learn and bring innovation to any table at which you sit. You enjoy being in charge of your own destiny and are looking for a company that will give you the creative environment necessary to develop and thrive. Part of your responsibilities will be ensuring your team are working to their maximum potential, identifying and implementing areas for process improvement. Once you have completed our internal training you will be expected to deal with some of the more high-profile support and accounts alongside your team.
- Allocation of work within the team for the key work streams
- Complete Quality Checking on team work and identify training needs where necessary
- Conduct regular 121s with their team as well as end of year/mid year reviews.
- Deal with administrating team holidays and sickness
- Responsibility for allocated work being completed within agreed client SLAs
- Acting as a point of escalation for issues from customers, either resolving issues or escalating them further for resolution.
- Hosting meetings internally and externally as needed
- Answering and allocating Cloud Trade Support enquiries, using email and telephone to communicate with customers
- Providing support to technical development team
- Representing CloudTrade positively and professionally
Person Specification Essential
- Minimum 2:2 degree, preferably in maths, computer science, IT, or other logical/ technical subject or relevant work experience.
- Experience managing a small team
- Excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office products
- Organised and methodical with rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise workload to identify the most important and urgent tasks
- Excellent time keeping and administrative skills
- Ability to communicate by email in a polite, concise and precise manner and keep records of communication
Person Specification Desirable
- Experience of working within a software business
- Experience of working with finance systems
- Knowledge of PROLOG programming language
- Experience of using CRM and support desk tools, e.g. Zendesk
What is a role in the CloudTrade Operations Team like?
There is a strong team ethos both within the office and within the whole firm, as we know that it is only with everyone’s hard work that CloudTrade can continue to grow and succeed. A good team member will be willing to help and receive help from others too. The team enjoy socialising regularly after work, and this is especially true for our monthly “Sports & Social” events in which we take some time to relax and enjoy each-other’s company. We also like to indulge in “Fridge Fridays” where everyone enjoys an end-of-the-week treat. Team favourites include smoothies, prosecco, chocolate, and more!
Benefits of the role
- Starting salary: £26,000
- Ongoing training and development
- A pension from a reputable provider
- 25 annual leave days, plus 8 bank holidays
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Please click on the link below to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants, Employees, Workers & Contractors.